Tuesday, February 17, 2009

TWILIGHT

Yes I know, I am a little late bloomer in the Twilight craze. I read the first 2 books this summer and I haven't finished the other 2. I know, I know...I have heard all about it from my co-worker, Anita. She is crazy about Edward (as we all are) and the whole Twilight series. So anyways, I watched the movie for the first time tonight for my birthday outing. The girls that I work with all took me to the movie. I loved ever minute of it. Now that I have seen it I want to start reading the 3rd and 4th books. Don't you worry, I will be caught up in no time...well maybe a little while because I have the wedding that will take place first. So I just want to say thank you to all the girls that I work with for taking me to the movie tonight, and we will have to go sometime soon! (Like tomorrow ;) maybe??)

No comments:

Post a Comment