Monday, February 9, 2009

One Busy Weekend

While we were in Richfield this weekend we did lots of wedding planning. I was able to spend all day Saturday going around town and getting things done. I finally was able to order Kody's ring, and we might be pushing the limit with getting it here on time. The most time it would take is about 4 weeks, and the wedding is in 5. So talk about last minute!!! After that, we were able to spend the whole day with Kody's nephew, Quade. He was the best kid ever for us.
After running around town with us all day, we took him out to Winger's for dinner. Everyone that we saw thought that he was my little boy. I went along with it when there were older people asking me about him, but the other people that I knew I was like no way, he is Kody's nephew! So, thank you Kandace for letting us take your son all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment