Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bridal Shower

Today was my bridal shower that Kody's sisters Kandace and Kallie put on for me. We played a couple of different games. The first one, everyone had to answer questions about Kody, then I had to answer them. I missed 7 questions. So each answer I got wrong I had to put a piece of Double Bubble in my mouth. So I had 7 pieces of gum in my mouth. These weren't the regular flavor, they were all different flavors mixed together. I had an interesting combination going on there. Once that was finished Kandace asked them the same questions, but they had to answer them about me. So then I answered them and whoever got the most right won a candle. Of course the moms got the most right! Then I opened all the gifts that they brought. Thank you again to everyone for all the great gifts.
When I was finished doing that they took all the wrapping paper and made me a beautiful wedding dress! Here are some pictures from that!
So here is the outcome of the "Wedding Dress" There was a long train on the back of it too.
After I was "dressed" I had to walk the streets of Joseph. Just keep in mind that there are like no people in Joseph. I was supposed to wave a people. So, I was able to see the mailman. He was about the only one. So I didn't get to wave at very many people.
I had a really great time, and loved every minute of it. Thank you again for everyone that was there and thank you to Kandace and Kallie for putting this on for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment