Sunday, August 21, 2011

Slacking Off

So I am not a very good blogger, but I am going to try my best to keep you all up to date with everything that is going on in our lives!  The last year has gone by way too fast to even believe that it's almost been 2 years since I last blogged!  There have been lots of things happen in the last year or 2 to tell you about!  We had Parker in May 2010, traveled everywhere, had injuries, I started selling Tupperware, and Kody has been working on the Burns Hat Shop!

I started selling Tupperware in November 2010, and have been promoted to Manager.  The last year with Tupperware have been amazing.  I have met lots of new people, seen some great things, and am days away from experiencing Disneyland for my very first time!!!!!  Kinda sad I know, but I am glad that Tupperware is giving me that opportunity!

Kody has been really busy with Burns Saddlery!  He goes to different shows in Las Vegas, Reno, and Salt Lake.  This year Kody was able to enter a Hat Making Competition in Loveland, Colorado.  In June we went out there for 5 days.  It was awesome because I haven't been there for 13 years, and the Colorado Rockies (my team) were playing the San Diego Padres (Kody's team).  My Rockies beat the Padres, so it was good for me, but on the other hand I got fried to a crisp!!!  In July Kody went to 3 rodeos over the 4th weekend.  The last of the 3 we were in Tooele.  Kody got off his horse to steer wrestle, and his knee popped bad!  He tore is ACL completely apart (there was no sign of an ACL on the MRI) and tore his Lateral Meniscus.  He went into surgery on August 2, and we are now on the road to recovery!

Parker is growing like a weed as all kids do.  Still isn't walking yet, but I am hoping soon he will be!  He loves to listen to music while driving in the Truck, and headbang to all the songs that come on!  He says little words like rodeo, hi, owee, and his favorite is DAD!  He still hasn't quite got the Mom down yet.  Both Kody and I are dad!  HAHA :)

I am hoping I will stay up on what is going on in our lives, so please stop by to see what we are up to!!!  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Parker is so CUTE! It is crazy how time flies my oldest is almost 7 and I can't believe it. It is nice to be able to see friends on their blogs because we only make it home once a year now. That is awesome your a manager for Tupperware. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete